Facilities availability at the Kshethra Kateel Temple:
- Medical Facility: For emergency medical care if any, a Government Hospital is available within 500 meters from the Temple.
- Community Hall: Temple has two Auditoriums. One is Saraswathi Sadana and another one is Sri Vidya Auditorium. Two Auditoriums has a capacity of 2500 audiences.
- Arrangements in the Temple for Food for the people: In the form “Prasadam” free lunch and dinner is provided to the devotees visiting the Temple Afternoon: 12.30 to 3.00 Night: 8.30 to 10.00
- Facilities for the disabled and senior citizen Devotees: Wheel chair available for physical handicapped Devotees.
- Photo, Sthala Puran, Sarees for and Prasadam: Photos, Books containing the history and Legend of Devi.
- Parking arrangement for the Vehicles: Parking arrangement in free of cost in car street and bus stand. Upcoming parking facilities are being built and is under construction.
- Arrangement for keeping the Footwear: “Chappali Stand” arrangement is available in front of the Temple. To kept the footwear of the devotees for free of cost.
- Arrangement for Drinking water: For the convenience of the devotees visiting the Temple, arrangement for Drinking water is made at the front side of the outer circle of the Temple. For washing the feet and hands, water taps are made available on the front portion of the Temple.
- Information Center: Any Information about the temple can be had from the “Temple Information Center”